ATTORNEY & DIRECTOR OF AUTO ACCIDENT LITIGATION
Kierra Irby is an attorney in the firm’s Alabama offices. She is an award-winning Alabama personal injury trial lawyer and has been named Best of the Bar by the Birmingham Business Journal. Kierra serves as the firm’s director of auto accident litigation and also represents clients in matters related to premises liability, medical malpractice, and workers’ compensation. Prior to joining the firm, Kierra maintained an active career as an Analyst for a Fortune 500 Health Insurance company. Kierra brings extensive experience in medical claim resolution and adjudication, as well as a strong business acumen due to her previous role as business development manager for an Alabama-based general contracting company.
- Auburn University, B.S.
- University of North Alabama, M.B.A.
- Birmingham School of Law, J.D.
Professional Memberships & Associations
- Alabama State Bar
- Birmingham Bar Association
- Magic City Bar Association
- National Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- 2021 Birmingham Business Journal’s Best of the Bar
- United States District Court for the Northern and Middle Districts of Alabama